Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Honest, I don't.

I don’t care what you think, I can state with absolute certainty that I DO NOT go out places and return without my clothes on. I don’t even go places and take my clothes off and then put them back on when I leave. So why, then, am I missing the following?

Light blue blouse
Dark blue blouse
Sweat pants and top
Brown shorts
Thick winter cotton work socks
Matching undie sets: sea foam green, lavender and Mrs. Claus. (Ok, the latter I remember hiding. I just don’t remember where so I guess they’re not totally missing).
Grey jersey skirt
Beige wool wrap around skirt.

I do sort through my things every spring and fall when I change things over, which usually results in giving unworn things away. I still think I would remember what I tossed and what I kept.

Yes, I’m working on adding photos to the blog. But they won’t be appearing in posts like this. Understandably, oui?

1 comment:

  1. What, no pictures of you going places and taking your clothes off? Darn.

    ReplyDelete