Thursday, September 9, 2010

Les Filles have let me down.

Dear two-thirds of Amandolyn and Ky;

Just two thirds because really, Amanda has no responsibilities re: keping me posted on impossibly attractive UK actors.

You two, though, you do. How am I supposed to keep track of all the swoony British actors out there if not for you? Why do you think I read your blog? Ok, I read it because I love you ,but still, all the tasty photo attachments of your latest discoveries are not to be sneezed at.

So imagine my surprise when I got caught up watching a BBC crime show and came across the surely-he-can't-be-real Tom Ward. I could have been day-dreaming about him for YEARS by now if you were on top of things! Pull up your socks, ladies. And you who are leaving us for England, I expect some emails with English actor encounter stories. Please?

No comments:

Post a Comment