Thursday, October 7, 2010

Please remain calm

This may not seem like the biggest thing to you, but this is hugely exciting for me. Tomorrow night, for supper, I am having...a cheese dog! There is, finally, a local (Saskatchewan) source of nitrite/nitrate free hot dogs. And other things, too. I am incredibly happy. Over a dog!

Clear Creek Organics, located in Pangman, Saskatchewan, are now offering more than just their delicious organic beef. According to the pamphlet, they now have:
Speciality House Smokies
Speciality House Smokies with cheese
Spicy Beef Sticks
All Beef Spiced Franks
Speciality All Beef Jerky
Breakfast and Dinner Sausages
Farmer Sausages

I had a taste (and then bought some) of the spiced hot dogs, or Franks as the case may be. Delish! I asked about the cheese smokies. They'll be in tomorrow. And so will I. My only decision is do I buy them all, and freeze them, or leave some for other people?

No ham, and it looks like they have no plans for ham in the near future. So I may still have to bring some stuff back from BC. But not as much! So go buy stuff. And tell them I sent you. Because I want them to keep making hot dogs, for as long as I feel I need them.

1 comment: