Thursday, December 16, 2010

but...they bothered me

So, 'member how upset The Girl was when I trimmed my own bangs with pinking shears? Turns out that was nothing compared to what the dentist had to say when I told him I cut out stitches with a pair of office scissors.

In my defense, they were driving me crazy (the stitches, not the scissors!) And it was a good thing I went to him to see what the deal was with the ones I couldn't reach. Turns out that dissolving stiches should disappear in five days, seven at the most. I was three days shy of four weeks when I grabbed the scissors and went to town. Needless to say - after a lecture or three - they took the rest of them out. In what they liked to refer to as "the proper way".

1 comment:

  1. They just hate it when you do your own doctoring, don't they?

    ReplyDelete