Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Enough. Seriously, Mother Nature, just enough.

I started work early today. I did so with every intention of leaving early. But I can’t. Because I didn’t do work stuff, I did personal stuff. Why? Because it’s -30 out there. In NOVEMBER. So I entered a few contests. Just a few. For trips.

Some of them are trips for two that I’ll take someone, some are trips for two that I’ll pay for a third ticket and take the kids and some are trips for four, so kids and one of les filles Hingston for some added fun. Destinations for said contests? Here’s the list:

Las Vegas (at least three different contests)
Arizona (twice)
Tuscany
Disney Land
Mexico (so often I don’t remember specific locations)
Vienna
Dominican Republic
Gran Bahia Principe, Jamaica (counting on this one, the name feels lucky)
Japan (how awesome would that be?)
Vancouver
Toronto
Sandals Jamaica
Turks and Caicos
British Virgin Islands

In fact, if there weren’t a project that had to be done for Thursday, I’d think about going to Victoria. Today. Right now. But they too have snow, so maybe not. Because it is no longer good enough to get away from -30. I need MORE than that. I have needs people.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck. so many people don't enter contests that your odds are not as bad as you might think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Victoria wouldn't help. It's cold and snowy here, too!

    ReplyDelete