Monday, November 15, 2010

Only in Saskatchewan

I decided to get a hot milky drink from Timmies on the weekend. I think this is perhaps the second time I've done that. Mainly because when I feel like a hot drink I'm usually at home in bed, and have no desire to put clothes on and go out in the cold. Much better to make my own drink. Not to mention that as far as I know they don't have Kahlua as an option for add-ons to cocoa. But I digress.

Getting into the parking lot was difficult. Why? Because there was a stuck vehicle. You might think that that's no big deal. Happens all the time, almost anywhere in Canada. And yes, it probably does.

The thing that made it very Saskatchewan was that it was a stretch SUV. With Rider flags on the windows AND the antenna. And it was being pushed by toque sporting members of a small town hockey team. Who were also wearing jackets, and fleece pajama pants. I seriously have to start carrying a camera around with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment